Thursday 9 March 2017

INSANE SCHOOL PUNISHMENT

As i'm sat here on my own. in an isolation room. I found nothing better to do than write about it. so, why am I in an isolation room? I didn't go to a lesson, so the punishment for not going to your lesson, is to take you out of all lessons...for 2 days. That makes sense doesn't it?
What i'm saying is, the education system is fucked. i have exams in a few weeks. taking me out of 10 lessons straight is not going to get me anywhere, if the aim really is to help us succeed and learn. why aren't they helping? why are they isolating students for 10 lessons when i was only absent for 1? and its not as if i bunked for the sake of it; it was my aunties funeral the day before, I was upset,l i didn't want to deal with the stress of the people in my class. But you tell me. are they doing the right thing?follow me on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment